DICE has launched the Battlefest for Battlefield 1 . In plain English this means: there are events, double experience points, skins, dog tags, challenges and more. And we have an overview of what’s coming up and what you can get if you’re doing the right things at the right time. Have fun with the overview …
- Dog Brands and Stream – November 16 : Anyone who ever games from now until November 27th will get the Battlefest Dog Day. In addition, all Battlefield Insiders will have the appropriate Dog tag and game changers will start giving players the “Best Community in the World” dog tag. These were hardcore and Fog of War added.
- PTFO, Battlepack and Mission – November 17 : If you play until November 27 on three days and win an operations match, you will get the PTFO weapon skin. Anyone who gets 25 kills with the M1911 in Battlefield Hardline or Battlefield 4 during the same period will receive the Incarcerator Weaponskins. Last but not least, there are also new Battlepacks available in Battlefest-Stuil.
- Sale, Friday Night and Double XP – November 18th : On Friday (aka Black Friday), Battlefield will be cheaper to buy, players on the “Friday Night” servers will get a special dog tag, and Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline will have double experience.
- Veterans and Community Test Environment Veterans – November 23 : Anyone who has played Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 or Battlefield Hardline will get a veteran dog tag. If you’re in the Community Test Environment, you’ll get another veteran dog tag.
- Friday Night – and Double XP – November 25th : There’s Friday Night Battlefield with DICE developers and double experience points in the Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline.