The Alpha of Battlefield 1 keeps going, but we still risk a glimpse of what’s going on in Battlefield 4. As you know, there is a first public test of the new user interface with selected players, which will also be released for Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield 1 and will replace Battlelog. And we have the summary of everything there is to see, admire and admire …
- Welcome : From now on you will be greeted – at the start – to match the day or time.
- Highlights : Featured highlights include recommended servers (including favorites and recently visited servers) and the latest news.
- Server Browser : Of course, there is still a server browser. The offers various filters such as maps, game modes, free seats, Tickrate, Preset and Co. – the comparison to Battlelog one must not be afraid; the options are virtually identical.
- Quickmatch : There is – as before – a matchmaking opportunity. As usual, you can use different playlists and criteria to be automatically packed into the most suitable games.
- Friends : The friends list looks pretty much the same as in Battlelog and can still be found on the right. As usual, friends can be invited; You can now create a group with which one – also across games … – plays together.
- Chat : You can chat with friends. For this purpose, apparently Origin is used.
- Options : There are – of course … – options that can be activated outside of a server.
- Switching : You can simply switch the games to the left in the overview.